What customization choices can I make in the "General" section?
- If the "Counterpart Execution" box is checked, the POA document will include special language noting the fact that the document is being signed in counterpart.
- If the "Include Guide" box is checked, a special guide will populate at the end of the POA document that will help clients understand the purpose of each clause.
What customization choices can I make in the "Other Provisions" section?
- Number of Assessors - Here you can choose to indicate the number of assessors that will determine capacity. 1-2 assessors are commonly indicated.
- Special Instructions - Here you can indicate any special instructions (other than a typical end of life clause) that you would like included in the POA. Ex. "I wish to receive all possible treatments".
- Compensation - Here you can decide whether or not you would like to include compensation. In the document, it will in the form of an hourly rate for which you will have to manually edit the details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.