Depending on your Client's situation, you will not always need every possible definition to populate in every will. For the Single Will, Short Will and Multiple Will documents, you can now customize the precedent and choose which definitions you want to populate.
How do I set the default definitions for each document?
- Navigate to the “Documents” tab.
- Click on the Single Will, Short Will or Multiple Will Documents and scroll down to the "Definitions" section.
- Click "Customize definitions" .
- Click the buttons for the definitions you want to appear in the will. Remember, these are just your defaults - if you need to include or remove definitions for a specific client file, you will still be able to do so before you generate the document.
- Click "Done" and then “Save” in the bottom corner to save the default definition settings for that document type.
For the Single Will and Multiple Will Documents, you can choose from the following definitions:
- Choice of Law
- Statute Reference
- Children Born out of Wedlock
- Beneficiary Disclaimer
- Per Stirpes
For the Short Will Document, you can choose from the following definitions:
- Children Born Out of Wedlock
Click here to download a table demonstrating the clauses that populate if each definition box is ticked off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.