When generating Powers of Attorney, there may be certain clauses of your own that are not currently in the system that you want to include to closer match your own precedents. For the POA Property and POA Personal Care documents, you can add your own custom content clauses.
These defaults can be set once on the document tab, however, can always be changed on the client level depending on whether or not you want that custom clause included for that client.
How do I add Custom POA Content?
- Navigate to the “Documents” tab.
- Click on the POA Property or POA Personal Care and scroll down to the "Contents" section.
- Click "Contents Options" .
- Click "+Add Content", select the Custom Paragraph Checkbox and click "Done". The Custom Paragraph will appear in the list of contents
- Click the three dots on the right side of the Custom Paragraph bar and select "Edit".
- Enter a title in the "Title" box and enter your clause in the Custom content box and select "Done".
- Click "Done" and then “Save” in the bottom corner to save the default contents settings for that document type.
Note: You will need to be on a Growing or Professional plan to customize your documents.