What is a contributor?
A contributor is a user who has been specifically appointed to a client file. All users who are not administrators will only be able to access client files on which they have been specifically appointed as a primary or secondary contributor.
What is the difference between a primary and secondary contributor?
When adding a client to the system, you must select a primary contributor from the drop-down list. The primary contributor can be any of the users associated with the account. Adding a secondary contributor is optional.
- On emails to the client, the user marked as the primary contributor will be the primary “To”. Any users marked as a secondary contributors will be listed as a cc. All contributors on the client file will receive a notification email once the client has completed and submitted their questionnaire.
How do I add a contributor?
- Navigate to the "Clients" tab and click "+Add".
- Click the line under "Primary" and choose a user from the drop-down list. This individual will be the primary contributor on the client file.
- If you wish to add a secondary contributor, click "Secondary" and choose a user from the drop-down list. Click off the line and then click "Add contributor" to select additional secondary contributors.
- Click "Add" in the bottom corner to add the client to the system.