What is a contributor?
A contributor is a user who has been specifically appointed to a client file. All users who are not administrators or who have not been granted access to view all clients, will only be able to access client files on which they have been specifically appointed as a primary or secondary contributor.
What is the difference between a primary and secondary contributor?
When adding a client to the system, you must select a primary contributor from the drop-down list. The primary contributor can be any of the users associated with the account. Adding a secondary contributor is optional.
- On emails to the client, the user marked as the primary contributor will be the primary “To”. Any users marked as a secondary contributors will be listed as a cc. All contributors on the client file will receive a notification email once the client has completed and submitted their questionnaire.
How do I add a contributor?
- Navigate to the "Clients" tab and click "+Add".
- Click the line under "Primary" and choose a user from the drop-down list. This individual will be the primary contributor on the client file.
- If you wish to add a secondary contributor, click "Secondary" and choose a user from the drop-down list. Click off the line and then click "Add contributor" to select additional secondary contributors.
- Click "Add" in the bottom corner to add the client to the system.