eState Partner Directory
The Partner Directory is a place for lawyers, financial advisors, and individuals to connect to help drive more business to your firm. We also have a match-making feature to connect you with other individuals, financial planners, or lawyers in your area.
How do I become a member of the eState Partner Page?
- A lawyer or Financial Planner using eState Planner
- Completed the eState Academy Certification Course.
Once you've submitted your application, our team will review the request and reach out within a few hours with more information on how to setup your profile.
How do I manage my firm's information?
Follow these steps to edit your profile:
Accept and manage your firm's profile using the link provided in your email or log in directly here.
- Choose what services you provide and the languages you speak.
- Add your office location under the "Additional Locations". Additional Locations must be filled out to appear on the location filter on the directory home page.
- Add your firm’s logo.
- Bookmark this page so at any point you can come back and make any changes to your profile using this link.