How do I add a new macro?
- Navigate to the "Macros" tab from the right navigation panel. If it is hidden, click the three lines in the top left corner to reveal.
- To create a macro from scratch, click the "Add" button in the top corner.
- Create a name for the macro. This will be used as an identifier and is best if it describes the breakdown of the residue (ex. Spouse-absolute-entire residue). You have the option to enter a more detailed description in the box below.
- Enter a percentage value in the “Segment” field.
- Click “Add gift”, choose a gift type, select a beneficiary category from the drop down list and fill in the remaining fields.
- Click “Add” to save the gift breakdown.
- Click “Add” in the bottom corner to add your macro to the system. Your macro will be added to the list of macros and can be selected in the “balance of the estate” section. You can create as many macros as you would like.